Thu, November 26th, 2009 - By
Here at sunshine.co.uk, over half of our team and their families visited Orlando, Florida this year and most are booked and ready to go back in 2010. Check out our top 10 reasons why we think you should visit Orlando and soak up some of our excitement!
Posted : Thursday, November 26th, 2009 at 11:02
- Mickey Mouse and all things Disney®: regardless of any age a visit to any of the Disney theme parks is a must! Visit the Magic Kingdom with your little prince or princess or take a safari at the Animal Kingdom and get close to the animals or dance around with High School Musical®. Fantastic fireworks, crazy characters and fun fun fun!
sunshine.co.uk MD Chris Brown, Jack and Pluto!
Numerous theme and water parks: Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, Universal Studios®, SeaWorld® Orlando, Wet ‘n Wild® Orlando and Aquatica®, there’s more than enough for you to be able to find your favourite character or thrill seeking coaster.
- Dining options to suit all: every age group, taste and budget, fancy or craving, you name it, it’s covered here! Whether your looking for a typical American diner, themed restaurants, fine dining or a good old fashioned hot dog you can’t help but eat! Look out for those “all you can eat buffets” and restaurants offering kids eat free, always a bonus that one!
- Great shopping opportunities: malls, designer boutiques, outlet centres and much much more. Look out for the bargains and don’t forget your extra suitcase!
- Wide selection of accommodation: from budget motels to luxury hotels and private villas & town houses. Stay at a theme park resort hotel and get the many added bonuses they can offer. Don’t feel like visiting a park? (as crazy as that sounds it sometimes happens), why not jump in the private pool at your private villa. Check out our Kissimmee Villas.
- Easy access to theme parks: all the theme parks offer plenty of parking as well as regular transport facilities. Don’t feel like driving in the madness, just hop on one of the many transports and avoid the traffic.
Orlando is a golfer's paradise
Just one hours drive from the coast: Cocoa Beach on the east coast of Florida offers all the usual seaside attractions. St Petes Beach is around 3 hours drive away and offers some of the best beaches in the area for that perfect tan, or sand castle!
- Golfers paradise: within an hours drive of Orlando there is a choice of over 150 courses. There are some fantastic courses designed by some world class players. Don’t fancy the real thing, then go for the crazy golf scene – it’s great family fun.
- Entertainment: throughout Orlando there’s a wide choice of theme nights and shows for all age groups to enjoy. Old Town in Kissimmee offers a fantastic car parade, see the neons and the classic cars all jazzed up, and there’s a fun park too! Fancy watching 2 knights battle it out? Try the Medieval Themed dinner – entertainment and a meal thrown in.
- Year round sunshine, always a good thing. Hurricane season (roughly July-September), not so much!
Category : Spotlight
Subscribe : RSS 2.0